Salads, chips and crackers with creamy dressing/ dip is always a winner but the fat and calorie content are not. Here’s a dip/ dressing that is easy on the calories without compromising on the creaminess and taste of the full-fat versions.
- Low fat yoghurt – 1 cup
- Chives (chopped) – 1 Tblspn.Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
- Cracked black pepper – ½ tspn
- Roasted cumin powder – ¼ tspn
- Chilli flakes – ½ tspn
- Salt – To taste
- Whisk the yoghurt smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Serve as a dip for chips, vegetables or use this as a sauce for wraps and burgers.
- If you can’t get chives, use any other fresh herb of your choice.
- If you don’t like little bits of raw garlic in the dip, use garlic powder instead.