After toying with the idea of making a video recipe for the longest time, I have finally decided to take the plunge and do it! This is my very first attempt at making one, and hope you enjoy it.I have chosen a simple recipe to kick start a series (hopefully!) of video recipes. This is a go-to egg curry recipe in my home. This has become a regular feature in my meal plans since starting the ketogenic way of life. A great low-carb curry delivering the goods. Ticks the box for flavour, nutrition and wholesomeness.
- Oil – 1/2 tblspn
- Boiled eggs – 3
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Onion – 20 g
- Tomato – 30g
- Curry leaves (optional) – 4 to 5
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 tblspn
- Green chillies (optional) – 4, slit
- Red chilli powder – 2 tspns
- Garam masala – 1 tspn
- Coriander powder – 1 tspn
- Sambhar powder – 1tspn
- Mustard seeds – 1 tspn
- Asafoetida (optional) – ¼ tspn
- Salt – To taste
- Water – As required for curry thickness
1. These proportions are suited for ketogenic and low-carb lifestyles. Adjust the quantities to suit your needs. That includes the eggs too.
2. I like my curry spicy and have included chillies and chilli powder to suit my taste. Adjust spice levels based on your preference.
3. Replace oil with ghee or butter.