A savoury fruit salad? Or wait is it a fruity savoury salad? Whatever you fancy, the Mango Avocado Salad will blow your mind. This summer salad is a beautiful balance of sweet, savoury, tangy and spicy.
The season’s freshest produce come together, and work well as a side salad, a salsa dip or even a little ‘bulk-up’ for your tacos and wraps. The salad is all about the flavours and textures. And the best part? It requires so little time to prep, put together and will go down a treat.
- Mango- 1, diced
- Avocado (ripe) – 1
- Chopped onions – ¼ cup
- Salad greens (optional) – 1 handful
- Chilli lemon Dressing – 1 tbslpn. (Recipe here)
- Salt & pepper – To season
- In a large bowl, add the diced mango and avocado.
- Toss in the chopped onions. Add the dressing. Sprinkle salt and pepper and give it a mix.
- In a plate, put some salad greens, place the above-mentioned salad on it. The salad is now ready to serve.
– Salad greens make the salad more wholesome and also add crunch to this soft salad.
– Add a few cherry tomatoes for added flavour.