Yes, you read that right! This indulgent dessert goes on to prove that sinfully tasty goodies don’t necessarily come with a guilt factor attached to it.
This no-cook/no-bake dessert is rich in calcium, probiotics, antioxidants and vitamins.
Whether you’re packing this with your lunch, feeding a crowd or craving for a dessert indulgence, this quick-fix parfait is just perfect.
This yummy dessert keeps well in the fridge for 2-3 days, which means you can make small portions of the parfait, refrigerate it and dig in when the sweet craving kicks in.
PS: With just 2 ingredients, it doesn’t get any better than this, does it?
- Low-fat Greek Yoghurt – ½ cup
- Mixed berries (Fresh/frozen) – 1
- Whisk the yoghurt smooth. Keep aside.
- Blend a tablespoon of berries into a smooth, pourable mixture.
- Take a medium-sized water glass or small Mason jars. Make sure it is clean and dry.
- Add the yoghurt in the bottom.
- Add a tablespoon of the mixed berries. Pour some of the pureed berries over the assembled ingredients.
- Layer with some more yoghurt.
- Top it with berries and the puree.
- Serve chilled.
- I have used no-fat Greek yoghurt. You can use any other yoghurt of your liking. Flavoured yoghurts work well too.
- Include other fruits of your liking in the parfait.
- To add some crunch, add chopped nuts or toasted oats.
- For added sweetness, include some honey or sugar.