Looking for a party menu that is healthy and tasty? Or do you want to get your children to eat vegetables? Here is a fun way to make salads more appealing whether it is for your party or children. Not only is it easy to make, it also is a fun way to include salads in your meal.
- Cucumber – 2, cubed
- Green olives – 1 cup
- Capsicum – 1, cut into medium-sized chunks
- Onion -1, cut into medium-sized chunks
- Cherry tomatoes- 1 cup, halved
- Feta cheese – 1 cup, cubed
- Salt & pepper – To season
For the dressing:
- Balsamic vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Toothpicks – As per your requirement
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Let it rest for about 15 to 20 mins.
- Now, one by one, insert the vegetables and cheese in any order that you like into the tooth pick.
- Ensure all the toothpicks have a mix of all the veggies and cheese.
- Arrange them on platters or shot glasses and serve.