Keeping your body hydrated is crucial and sometimes just drinking water gets a little monotonous. So, how about a glass of carrot ginger juice for hydration? This juice besides being tasty, works as a great anti-oxidant and detoxifies the liver.
- Carrot – 3, peeled and roughly chopped
- Ginger – 1 inch piece washed and peeled
- Lemon juice – 1 tblspn
- Mint leaves (Optional) – 1 sprig
- Water – I cup
- Put all the ingredients into a blender/ juicer and make a juice to your desired consistency. Serve immediately.
- If you are using a blender, you may find the juice a little pulpy. It is best that you don’t filter it as it takes away the most fibrous and nutritious part of the juice.
- For added sweetness, include a teaspoon of honey or toss in a few pieces of an apple while blending.