The combo of fresh veggies and nuts is gorgeous. This is one such crunchy, warm salad with grated carrots, pine nuts and coriander to add a touch of health and taste to your meals or sides.
- Carrots – 6, peeled and grated
- Coriander – ½ bunch, finely chopped
- Pine nuts – 1 tblspn
- Lemon juice – 1 tblspn
- Coriander powder – ½ tspn
- Oil – 1 tblspn
- Apple cider vinegar (or any vinegar of your choice) – ½ tblspn
- Salt – To taste
- Pepper – To season
- Heat a pan and toast the pine nuts till it releases oil. Remove from flame and keep aside.
- In the same pan, add the oil and heat it. Remove the pan from the stove and add the coriander powder. Allow it to infuse in the oil.
- In a large bowl, mix the grated carrots, toasted pine nuts and chopped coriander. Drizzle the lemon juice, coriander powder infused oil and vinegar. Toss it well.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Replace pine nuts with walnuts or peanuts.